Distribute. Remove. Isolate.
One of the largest hurdles of a compressed air system is removing in-line water build-up despite the placement of upstream dryers and ﬁlters. The DRI Products are tools specially designed to prevent this in-line water build-up.
Through the adoption of an element that is exclusively used for removing water droplets, the water remover captures the water as it moves through the housing. The DRI System is capable of achieving a water removal rate of 99%.
- Four-point outlet with threaded inlet and base ports
- Convenient mounting bracket with position grooves
- Extruded aluminum body
- Effectively removes 99% of water droplets in-line
- Tempered sight glass allows visual indication of water capture
- Long life element
Lockable Isolation Valve
- OSHA-compliant lockable isolation valve
- Prevents accidents caused by residual pressure
- Optional mufflers available